welcome to the forums for T.L.U. intruduce yourselves in this topic

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

welcome to the forums for T.L.U. intruduce yourselves in this topic Empty welcome to the forums for T.L.U. intruduce yourselves in this topic

Post  Admin on Sat Sep 18, 2010 8:12 am

the butcher here.

Admin
Admin

View user profile http://truelegendsunited.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

welcome to the forums for T.L.U. intruduce yourselves in this topic Empty Re: welcome to the forums for T.L.U. intruduce yourselves in this topic

Post  froyo on Sat Sep 18, 2010 9:11 am

Admin wrote:the butcher here.

froyo here...

froyo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

welcome to the forums for T.L.U. intruduce yourselves in this topic Empty Re: welcome to the forums for T.L.U. intruduce yourselves in this topic

Post  Parthenogenesis on Sat Sep 18, 2010 9:35 am

Im Parth. Im a nub at this, but fairly active. Im from Sweden and a rl friend of froyo. In fact, he's the bastard that dragged me into this in the first place.

froyo wrote:

froyo here...

Parthenogenesis

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  froyo on Sat Sep 18, 2010 9:53 am

Parthenogenesis wrote:Im Parth. Im a nub at this, but fairly active. Im from Sweden and a rl friend of froyo. In fact, he's the bastard that dragged me into this in the first place.

froyo wrote:

froyo here...

I have to admit that it's true what Parth says. An important note about himself that he forgot to say is that he smells like poop. Therefore Parth I have to tell you (in Swedish): Du luktar bajs!

froyo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Parthenogenesis on Sat Sep 18, 2010 11:18 am

YOU smell like poop.

Parthenogenesis

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  froyo on Sat Sep 18, 2010 11:58 am

Parthenogenesis wrote:YOU smell like poop.
I think the atmosphere just got bad in the thread.

froyo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  lord red on Sat Sep 18, 2010 12:44 pm

Lord Red Here

Lord Red has Spoken...............All Hail our Lordwelcome to the forums for T.L.U. intruduce yourselves in this topic LordRedBaner
lord red
lord red

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Odin on Sun Sep 19, 2010 6:34 pm

Productive thread...
Odin here -.-

Odin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Tue Sep 21, 2010 10:07 pm

i will be adding more info into the forum when i have the time

Admin
Admin

View user profile http://truelegendsunited.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

welcome to the forums for T.L.U. intruduce yourselves in this topic Empty wut up

Post  Quest on Tue Sep 21, 2010 10:35 pm

Twisted Evil

Quest

View user profile

Back to top Go down

welcome to the forums for T.L.U. intruduce yourselves in this topic Empty me

Post  murderface42∅ on Thu Sep 23, 2010 3:25 pm

Hey what's up I'm murderface I do drugs and I make money Selling things lol

murderface42∅

View user profile

Back to top Go down

welcome to the forums for T.L.U. intruduce yourselves in this topic Empty hello all

Post  Atoxis on Fri Sep 24, 2010 8:09 pm

atoxis , signing in

Atoxis

View user profile

Back to top Go down

welcome to the forums for T.L.U. intruduce yourselves in this topic Empty LongSwanks here

Post  LongSwanks on Mon Sep 27, 2010 6:34 pm

Hello everyone LongSwanks here

LongSwanks

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  MinisterRoach on Tue Sep 28, 2010 10:03 am

Minister Roach checking in...

MinisterRoach

View user profile

Back to top Go down

welcome to the forums for T.L.U. intruduce yourselves in this topic Empty At long last.....

Post  -SIR DUDE- on Tue Sep 28, 2010 11:56 am

-SIR DUDE- is in the house. Add my gtalk arffzone@gmail.com. ARFF styands for Aircraft Rescue Fire Fighter btw. So many people ask lol

-SIR DUDE-

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  morjo on Wed Sep 29, 2010 8:52 am

Morjo is in tha house

morjo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

welcome to the forums for T.L.U. intruduce yourselves in this topic Empty I just got done skull fucking a goat.

Post  The Comedian on Sat Oct 02, 2010 2:42 pm

...Hi, I'm The Comedian, and I'm a son of a bitch... (My mommy told me i was... i don't think she gets the irony in calling me that)

I am sorry everyone.. but i wont come to your kids fuckin' birthday party. I'm not really a comedian, but if i was.. i would say fuck, ass, tits, shit, cunt, whore, faggot, vagina, cooch, fucktard.. you get the point.. I'm not funny, and i wont do your kids 8th birthday party. unless you pay for the airfare and promise not to sue me, and you pay me a lot of money in advance.

;D

The Comedian
The Comedian

View user profile http://www.myspace.com/tony_palmer

Back to top Go down

Post  Zztop on Sun Oct 03, 2010 4:57 pm

The Comedian wrote:
...Hi, I'm The Comedian, and I'm a son of a bitch... (My mommy told me i was... i don't think she gets the irony in calling me that)

I am sorry everyone.. but i wont come to your kids fuckin' birthday party. I'm not really a comedian, but if i was.. i would say fuck, ass, tits, shit, cunt, whore, faggot, vagina, cooch, fucktard.. you get the point.. I'm not funny, and i wont do your kids 8th birthday party. unless you pay for the airfare and promise not to sue me, and you pay me a lot of money in advance.

;D

I thought George Carlin died?

Zztop

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Shaitan on Sun Oct 03, 2010 11:43 pm

Sup everyone... im shaitan... nice to meet everyone

Shaitan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  whodey84 on Mon Oct 04, 2010 5:05 am

WHODEY!!!

whodey84

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Trails on Mon Oct 04, 2010 1:24 pm

Trails checking in Very Happy

Trails

View user profile

Back to top Go down

welcome to the forums for T.L.U. intruduce yourselves in this topic Empty WaffleHouse

Post  Wafflehouse on Mon Oct 04, 2010 3:04 pm

Wafflehouse here, open for business 24/7

Wafflehouse

View user profile

Back to top Go down

welcome to the forums for T.L.U. intruduce yourselves in this topic Empty Darhews

Post  darhews on Mon Oct 04, 2010 11:47 pm

Hey all I'm Darhews, I'm actually very new to this game but I have some help from some of my co workers who got me started in it.

darhews

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Topheran on Thu Oct 07, 2010 11:37 am

Topheran here. Good start for the forum. Hope to see more soon.

Topheran

View user profile

Back to top Go down

welcome to the forums for T.L.U. intruduce yourselves in this topic Empty hi

Post  SHADOW01905 on Thu Oct 07, 2010 1:26 pm

I have joined :-)

SHADOW01905

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next