attack team setup

Go down

attack team setup

Post  Admin on Sat Oct 09, 2010 2:02 am

Haha if I knew I could do this from my phone I would of posted this a year ago haha. This is copy and pasted and I was actually telling this alliance officer build to another commander actually like 15 commanders lol. Ok my ranks work like this. Generals (4 to 6) they have a set group of members that they pm weekly. They ask for such info as troop count gem count and if they are staying active. My alliance is only as strong as its weakest link and inactive non team players i boot and replace them with actives. Generals are strong responible players. Army size doesnt matter for them as they are not part of my attack teams but are welcome to join. Ok the rest of my alliance is built around attack teams. Each attack tema has a strong self efficent colonel. Id say a min at this point of 100mil+ troops and 10k+ gems. Each colonel has 2 captains to help him coordinate attacks and run attack teams while there offline and help normally as well. Im allowing my colonels to pick there captains but they must be in there attack team. Attack teams are built by troop count and gem count. 1 being the strongest through up to 6 being the weakest. So heres the fun part ill send out attack teams on missions they dont ask me for details they just go where there told and hold the area. Once im ready to enter the wz team 1 will assist me while the others continue to farm (id say base players of 75mil+ 5kgems) they go out for 3 to 4 days. Giving team 2 3 extra days to farm and will most likely be at the same base as team 1 was when they entered. They go in on team 1s 3rd day and team 1 doesnt retreat back untill team 2 is there or at least a bulk of team 2. Followed by team 3 and so on. Once the cycle ends prob at 4 as i wont have 6 at this time yet. Now team 1 would of had a recovery farming time of 12 to 16 days making them twice as powerfull as they were before. And team 2 would of had 9 to 12 days of recovery farming bringing them only slightly behind team 1. These teams will both enter id say there both at around 110mil+ 10k gems now a member. At this point the new faces in my alliance would of gotten to know eachother and build bonds and id ask each player have a partner to share troops with incase of a bigger hitter dragon shows up. Each team will have its own area to to protect probally a specific sector that i see is being threatened. So forexample team 4s ready to comeback its been there 3rd day in the wz. I notice big hitters moving in on sector/grid 2 and some left overs in sector/grid 8. Ill send team 1 to grid 2 and team 2 to grid 8. Now with more gems and larger armies they can stay out longer id say 8 to 10 days. And switch with team 3 and 4 at that time. Now if they clear an area the cononel will contac me and ill give him a new target area. The rotations are to be sure we continue to grow and farm which is what i believe phoenix was lacking. Now id like to say we need what i call "gaurdians" these gaurdians have to have over 6bil troops each and we need only 9 among phoenix. Each protects a stronghold. This way theres never an unprotected SH eventually. This is far away but we need these super players being built now. High att high def maxed tech etc...

Admin
Admin

View user profile http://truelegendsunited.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

shadow01905

Post  SHADOW01905 on Tue Oct 12, 2010 4:25 pm

Wow. Lots of helpfull info. I hope a colnol picks me lol Smile

SHADOW01905

View user profile

Back to top Go down

I need The Alliances help... i cant set this shit up without some help from you guys!!

Post  The Comedian on Wed Oct 27, 2010 8:08 am

People need to keep sending me their info! I dont have enough ppl in the alliances info/support to make these. PM me for the deets Legends!
The Comedian

View user profile http://www.myspace.com/tony_palmer

Back to top Go down

Re: attack team setup

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down